Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Complaint Letter

P.O.BOX 26874, MANAMA, ADLYIA, BAHRAIN
EMAIL: abe@gmail.com 01/04/2009
Mr. KhalidI-MachinesConsumer Complaint DivisionExhibition Avenue, Road 1802, Manama, Bahrain
Dear Mr. Khalid,
Defect product (i-pod)
On the 22/01/2009, I bought an “i-pod,” serial number: (8K836AMA2C5,) at “I-machines” store located in Exhibition road.
This is the second time I had to return the “i-pod”, because it doesn’t work. I have followed the instructions on the computer to operate it, but it jams while I’m trying to install it. Usually on the i-pod program on the computer, after completing the required steps to fully install the product, the “i-pod icon appears under the subheading labeled “devices” on the list between “store and playlists.” With this device the subheading “devices” does not appear, instead the phrase “Please wait. Very low battery,” is displayed on the “i-pod” screen. After charging the “i-pod”, this site (www.apple.com/support/ipod) appears on the screen. I logged on to the site and clicked on support, then trouble shooting under solutions, but the “i-pod” I have does not appear on the list.
I would be grateful if you could send me a new i-pod. (include the warranty.) Enclosed is a copy of the warranty.
I am expecting a reply from you to help resolve this problem, and will wait until 22/06/2009, before taking a different approach to solve this problem. Please contact me at the above address or call me at home on (+973) 17-66-54-55.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enclosure: Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment